Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: DreamCase [memory foam mattress for camping]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I am thinking of parting ways with my Dreamcase. I bought it for my Model S but I think I saw somewhere it works in other models?
Comes with the two matching pillows.

Specs: "94cm x 194cm (37.0” x 76.3”) portable folding memory foam mattress"

It has the hard outer case which folds out to level the rear hump with the folded down seats (if you're in the Model S you know what I mean!). It's the all black case with the black memory foam and black pillows. I can add more pics later.

Local pickup to Portland, OR or if you live in the Pacific Northwest perhaps I could meet you half way...!

New it looks like its 699 Euros right now plus 69 euros to ship to the west coast from the EU....that's 768 euros total or 916 dollars.

Asking 750

I saw somewhere either in a camping thread here or on Facebook that it fits lengthwise but that the the Model Y is a little deeper for the rear seatwell. This would mean you'd have to have a bag or something else on the floor of the rear seatwell

It's hard to discern from this picture but there is a piece that folds out and down to the rear floor to support the head area of the mattress.

This is the nice thing about the dreamcase as it offers support for that section over rear seats when they are folded down.

This picture is Model X...so it's a little different

1616172312063.png