Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: DreamCase memory foam mattress

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale:
DreamCase memory foam folding mattress.

Specs:
"94cm x 194cm (37.0” x 76.3”) portable folding memory foam mattress".

It has the hard outer case which folds out to level the rear hump with the folded down seats (if you're in the Model S you know what I mean!).
Width and length will fit in a Model Y as well.

Comes with the two matching pillows. It's the all black hard case with the black memory foam (and black pillows).

New it looks like its 699 Euros right now from the site plus 69 euros to ship to the west coast from the EU....that's 768 euros total or 916 dollars. Asking 550!

Looking for someone in the Pacific Northwest...I can meet you somewhere...I am in Portland, OR!

Attachments

• IMG-1033.jpeg
    IMG-1033.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG-1034.jpeg
    IMG-1034.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG-1035.jpeg
    IMG-1035.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG-1036.jpeg
    IMG-1036.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 117
I'm not camping anymore : )

I do think it's a brilliant all in one system for the Model S (works for the Y too). The Model S has the bump drop from where the seats fold down to the rear level. Using some sort of inflatable camp pad or a roll out foam mattress doesn't work well. With the Dreamcase, the hardcase folds out to level the rear with the back seats folded down for the memory foam pad to lay out level across. Then, the bottom of the pad has a piece that folds out to support the head area in the rear footwell space.

Reactions: SilverGS

I do think it's a brilliant all in one system for the Model S (works for the Y too). The Model S has the bump drop from where the seats fold down to the rear level. Using some sort of inflatable camp pad or a roll out foam mattress doesn't work well. With the Dreamcase, the hardcase folds out to level the rear with the back seats folded down for the memory foam pad to lay out level across. Then, the bottom of the pad has a piece that folds out to support the head area in the rear footwell space.
interested, whats shipping to 07728 nj

Did you sell it? I would like to buy it. Please text me 1-213-357-6194 if you still have it. Thank you.

Yes! I hope you enjoy it!

A few tips that you may find useful:
-There are the two "pillows" but I actually found them most useful to put under the pad where the backseats meet the trunk in order to level out the surface even more! [Im sure you know to use the case flipped over to level out the trunk with the folded down seats.] Another way to put it: the two pillows work well as support under the middle of the pad. And then just bring your own pillows :)
-The rolled up rubber mat thing lays down on the hardcase to prevent the pad from moving/slipping around too much
-I think you can rest part of the pad on the rear of the center console after you fold out the under piece. This, along with having the front seats adjusted just so, creates the best head support area.
- I recommend a sleeping bag if you already have camping gear! BUT using the advantage of the HVAC you don't want one that's too warm...!