Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: DreamCase memory foam mattress

Guvnah

Sep 16, 2018
Portland, OR
For Sale:
DreamCase memory foam folding mattress.

Specs:
"94cm x 194cm (37.0” x 76.3”) portable folding memory foam mattress".

It has the hard outer case which folds out to level the rear hump with the folded down seats (if you're in the Model S you know what I mean!).
Width and length will fit in a Model Y as well.

Comes with the two matching pillows. It's the all black hard case with the black memory foam (and black pillows).

New it looks like its 699 Euros right now from the site plus 69 euros to ship to the west coast from the EU....that's 768 euros total or 916 dollars. Asking 550!

Looking for someone in the Pacific Northwest...I can meet you somewhere...I am in Portland, OR!

Attachments

• IMG-1033.jpeg
    IMG-1033.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG-1034.jpeg
    IMG-1034.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG-1035.jpeg
    IMG-1035.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG-1036.jpeg
    IMG-1036.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 50

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
@Guvnah I've noticed quite a few of these on sale here.

I'm just curious to know why you're selling. Does it not meet a specific requirement or there's something about it you don't like?

Guvnah

Sep 16, 2018
Portland, OR
I'm not camping anymore : )

I do think it's a brilliant all in one system for the Model S (works for the Y too). The Model S has the bump drop from where the seats fold down to the rear level. Using some sort of inflatable camp pad or a roll out foam mattress doesn't work well. With the Dreamcase, the hardcase folds out to level the rear with the back seats folded down for the memory foam pad to lay out level across. Then, the bottom of the pad has a piece that folds out to support the head area in the rear footwell space.

Reactions: SilverGS

HBTg

Mar 12, 2021
freehold

I do think it's a brilliant all in one system for the Model S (works for the Y too). The Model S has the bump drop from where the seats fold down to the rear level. Using some sort of inflatable camp pad or a roll out foam mattress doesn't work well. With the Dreamcase, the hardcase folds out to level the rear with the back seats folded down for the memory foam pad to lay out level across. Then, the bottom of the pad has a piece that folds out to support the head area in the rear footwell space.
interested, whats shipping to 07728 nj

samkr

May 23, 2021
Irvine

Did you sell it? I would like to buy it. Please text me 1-213-357-6194 if you still have it. Thank you.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC