Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Enkei Raijin 19" (Model S) - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nrcooled

P#8946 VIN 03225
May 22, 2012
NoVA
I love wheels and I have too many wheels at the house now (the wife is giving me the grumpy face). So I am getting rid of my Enkei Raijins to make more room. I have gotten so many compliments on the wheels since I have had them and I will miss them but I want to change up the look of the car. The wheels have been on the car for about 10k miles and are perfectly round and ready to go on another model S.

Details:

Enkei Raijin
Size - 19x8.5
Offset - +38
Weight - 23.1 lbs each (stock is 30.5 lbs)
PCD - 5x120

img09961024.jpg

img09951024.jpg

img09901024.jpg

img09891024.jpg

The OEM Eagle RS-A tires will fit on the wheels perfectly. Tires will not be included with the wheels but I can include 3 TPMS sensors. Once sensor was damaged but can be fixed by replacing the stem. You can get another off of Tire Rack for $94.

Asking $700 without TPMS. $800 with TPMS.

Last edited:
This is a wheels only sale (no tires). There is a half inch of rash on one wheel it is very light and can be repaired very cheaply if you deem necessary. I can send you a picture if you like. It can't be seen from 3 ft away

This is a wheels only sale (no tires). There is a half inch of rash on one wheel it is very light and can be repaired very cheaply if you deem necessary. I can send you a picture if you like. It can't be seen from 3 ft away

Is the tpms from factory or aftermarket? If aftermarket, does it work with Tesla's warning system? ...or is it a separate monitor? Thanks!