Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Fast EV01+ aero wheels for Tesla Model 3 Performance, Satin Black, TPMS, caps - Local pickup in Raleigh, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Changed my mind on buying a Model 3 Performance and had already picked up a set of range-oriented wheels for it. These are 18" and with the right tires will make a Performance much closer to a Long Range in total range. These fit the stepped hub on the M3P, and unlike the factory Aeros, fit over the M3P's brakes. Great option to have a set of all-seasons for winter/trips, and use your original wheels with summer tires for fun drives. The buyer will receive:

• Satin Black Fast EV01+ wheels, new, never mounted -- FastEV EV01(+) Wheels for Tesla Model 3 18

• New, unmounted aero inserts for the wheels

• New, unmounted Tesla TPMS sensors for 21+ cars -- Factory Tesla OEM Bluetooth TPMS Sensors - Model 3

• Multiple center cap options -- two full sets of knock off Tesla center caps (one cap in the first set had a small dent) along with the Fast center caps plus metal adhesive Tesla decals

I paid just shy of $2000 for all of this. Will sell for $1500. Cash, Paypal, Venmo OK.

Local pickup only.

$1000 picked up for everything, I just want it all out of my garage. If these aren't sold by Sunday, I will consider shipping them. I unfortunately gave away the boxes with a set of TE-37s for another car, so it'll be a fair bit of legwork that I haven't wanted to take on.

Last edited:
$1000 picked up for everything, I just want it all out of my garage. If these aren't sold by Sunday, I will consider shipping them. I unfortunately gave away the boxes with a set of TE-37s for another car, so it'll be a fair bit of legwork that I haven't wanted to take on.
This is a great price. Just ordered my own a few weeks ago or I’d be all over this…