Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: For Sale - (4) 2020 18" Aero Wheels with Tires. 700 miles on them. Best Offer Will Be Accepted.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2189 copy333.jpg
TiresIMG_2186 copy 211.jpg
IMG_2185 copy222.jpg
I have 4 18" Aero wheels with tires and TPS for sale. I purchased the 20" wheel and tire package from the Tesla shop and am getting them installed on the 22nd of July. The wheels have 700 miles on them and will probably have about 1k on them by the time I get my new ones installed and the 18's are ready to ship. They have zero scratches or curb rash, I am very careful while driving. I have never taken the caps off so the wheels under should be looking brand new.

I don't know the street market value or what I should be asking so I'm just asking you make a fair offer and in return I will give it serious consideration. Located in South Florida, Boca Raton to be exact, and obviously prefer pickup, however, I will ship within the U.S. under the condition the buyer pays just the exact real shipping costs. I will ship whatever method requested and will price out various options to try and find the cheapest way for you. Please send offers to [email protected]. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: