Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS Founder series Powerwall, Energy Gateway and $1k Install Credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - I have Powerwall ready to ship directly from Tesla The $8,600 award includes: Founder Series Powerwall ($6,500), an energy gateway ($1,100), a ($1,000) credit towards installation as well as some accessories required to install the device.

No cost to ship. it will ship directly from Tesla to your house.

From Tesla:
"Thank you for being a Tesla ambassador and helping to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. You have earned a Tesla Founder Series Powerwall through our referral program. Tesla does not currently have enough installation operations in your area to install your equipment in a timely manner. We can ship the Powerwall unit and Gateway supporting hardware directly to your home at no additional cost."

Price is $5,500. PM if interested.

Is the installation credit transferable? How can i verify my address or area for availability. I'm interested.

the credit is so you can use a local installer. not sure if there is anything more to it than me transferring to you and then telsa shipping it to you. once you have a local installer put it in you show the bill to telsa and they provide the 1000 check to you