Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: From 1 to 4 Model X Wheels & Tires (w/TPMS)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
For sale: a (second) set of four used original 20" 2020 staggered OEM Tesla silver Slipstream Model X wheels with Continental ("Conti-Silent") tires, and Tesla TPMS sensors. The wheels have no curb rash and the tires have loads of tread left (see tread-depth measurement photos).

I will consider selling just one wheel assembly; or up to all four wheels & tires (while supply lasts).

Located near Sacramento, California (USA) and reasonably close to the SF Bay area, and other parts of semi-northern California.

Maybe you need a good replacement wheel assembly fast? Do you have:

• bad curb rash?
  • non-repairable puncture?
  • pot-hole-damaged rim?
  • excessive outer tread wear (from driving with lowered suspension)?
Or perhaps you want:
  • a good spare for a long trip?
  • undamaged wheels for a powder-coating project?
  • genuine Model X rims to use on a Model S? (How cool is that?)
Buying used wheels/tires can make sense, as opposed to the considerable cost of new rims+tires+TPMS sensors.

Asking prices vary per wheel/tire:

1. $250 for first front wheel assembly
  2. $450 for second front wheel assembly (w/new tire)
  3. $200 for first rear wheel assembly
  4. $250 for second rear wheel assembly
Please private-message me to discuss.

First Front Wheel Photos

IMG_2666.JPG IMG_2660.JPG IMG_2668.JPG IMG_2669.JPG IMG_2675.JPG IMG_2662.JPG IMG_2673.JPG IMG_2679.JPG IMG_2664.JPG IMG_2667.JPG

Wheels and TPMS sensors no longer for sale. (I found new tires and have decided to build a second set of stock wheels, probably in the Sonic Carbon finish.) I may sell one or two of the used tires in a separate ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frazman and fr100