Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Gen2 Wall Connector (HPWC). New in opened box. Silver, long cord. $575 - Local pickup preferred

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I've got a new in box (opened box), silver, long cord (24ft?) Gen 2 wall connector for sale. Its been sitting in my garage for nearly 20 months. Never been removed from the box, I only cut the box seals to verify contents when I was buying it. Covid shutdown, temporary job losses, etc... caused me to not install it after I bought it. Laziness caused me to not sell it until now :).

Asking $575, which is about what I paid for it. Local pickup in Murrieta, CA or Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, or somewhere close by.

Shipping: Here's the deal, I don't mean to be a jerk, but I hate shipping stuff. Especially heavy and expensive stuff that should be packaged up nicely. So if a roadtrip to SoCal isn't in your future and you just gotta have it, I'm willing to ship it to you, but YOU must make all the arrangements. For example, I'll provide you with the ph # of a postal annex-type place near me, you call them and arrange everything you want with regard to postage, external box/packaging (optional), insurance, payment etc... So all I have to do is drop it off as-is and tell them your name. I can provide the dimensions of the original box and weight. Or if you already have an account somewhere with UPS or FedEx, or whatever, I'm sure we can work with that too.

And of course the obligatory disclaimer: I have never installed or tested this wall connector, so I have no idea if it works or not. It SHOULD, since it is new and never out of the box, but I have no way of knowing that it works. This is being sold as-is.

Attachments

• 20220801_125256.jpg
    20220801_125256.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220801_125241.jpg
    20220801_125241.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220801_125312.jpg
    20220801_125312.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 47
You realize Tesla reduced the cost on these?
No, they didn't because they no longer make the Gen 2 version. Do some research on the differences and if those don't mean anything to you then get the Gen 3. This isn't for you.

For the people who can utilize the much higher charge rates on the Gen 2 they are quite valuable these days since Tesla discontinued them. $575 is actually quite a bit below current market value since they have gone for upwards of $1k brand new. (moderator edit)

Last edited by a moderator: