Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[FS] GTA - Order deposit for a Model 3 SR+ Red/White - Oct 19 - Nov 8 EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks,

So I originally had a red/white SR+ on order since August 1st, but I ended up grabbing an inventory model instead.

My SA advised me that I should probably not cancel the original order and just transfer it to a lucky guy or gal who can save a bit of wait time. The EDD has been holding steady for the past few weeks at Oct 19 to Nov 8th, so seems like it should hold true. (See attached photo)

My delivery date for the new order is set for Saturday Sept 25th morning at the Vaughan location, if anyone is interested in buying the deposit off me for $100 I can meet you there in person and have my SA handle the transfer of my old order at the same time.

Please DM if interested!

Attachments

• 01DF262B-D69F-4F04-84F3-5F181CC16735.png
    01DF262B-D69F-4F04-84F3-5F181CC16735.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 127
My SA handled the inventory model I snagged (I called him right away after I saw it and he secured it in his end), and was able to tsf my $100 fee over to the inventory car.
Yeah unfortunately I couldn’t get ahold of him and so i decided to just place the order right away before it got scooped up. So I have two order reservations and they can’t refund or transfer them for me.