Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: HPWC Gen 1 (80A) Wall Connector/Charger with 14-50 plug added

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a HPWC Gen 1 that I no longer use. If you have an older S/X with dual chargers that can support 80amp continuous charging, then this is for you! It's also great if you charge at a slower rate with any current S/X/3/Y but just want to have an overbuilt charging cable that should last forever (this HPWC is a tank and weighs a lot more then the current Gen 3 units Tesla sells). This particular unit is also a later Gen 1 which was built after the fuse and handle recalls. It's spent its whole life indoors, only used at half its rating (40amps continuous) and still has the protective plastic covering on both the unit and handle. There is a 1 inch hole on the left side where a 14-50 plug is attached. If you already have a 14-50 receptacle that's indoors, you can simply bolt this to the wall and plug in without the need of an electrician! Also included is the manual, all mounting hardware and a 3D printed wall mount for the handle (not pictured). Charging cable is about 24ft long and 14-50 plug is 5.5ft long.

Asking $425 shipped (contiguous US only). If you happen to be in the greater Portland, OR area, I can even knock $25 off the price and will personally deliver it to you. I can accept PayPal, Venmo or Cashapp. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

PXL_20220819_232954086~2.jpg

Extreme closeup of the charging handle. Minimal wear/tear thanks to pretty much never dropping and being used indoors.
PXL_20220819_233017554~2.jpg