Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FS: Immaculate 2017 Model S75D, Warranty! Ft Worth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my near perfect S75D. Recently relocated to the Fort Worth area and my commute has radically changed. So it’s time to let her go.

Nov 2017 build, Dec 2017 delivery. I’m the original owner.
Obsidian Black Metallic
39,xxx miles
Non-performance uncorked! 4.2 seconds 0-60mph.
1+ year, 10,000 mi remaining on original factory warranty
5 yrs remaining on powertrain warranty
Enhanced Autopilot; 2.5 hardware
Premium connectivity
Fabric seats (perfect condition)
All glass roof with sun shade
Window tint
Front windshield heat shield film
Entire front end clearbra film
WeatherTech floor mats
249 mi on a full charge

This is an immaculate car. I have slight 2” curb rash on one wheel, and one tiny spot where the clear bra protected the paint, but that’s it. This car has never seen a mechanical car wash, I’ve ONLY hand detailed it, and maybe only supercharged it 10 times. I’ve only taken the battery over 90% 4-5 times and regularly keep it between 50-70% as my commute is short. This car is seriously babied! Dry NV car all it’s life. Driven in rain maybe four times. New to the Ft Worth area.

Interior pics soon.

Asking $51,000

Thanks for looking.

16DC7833-2591-4E38-917C-40C2ECA4FC91.jpeg
6A24F0A5-AC8F-44A5-AC62-37FC1070B878.jpeg
58EFBF2D-F6E0-4F2C-A980-329672F1DEA7.jpeg
CCC27E0C-C942-448E-ACED-747C9E76A996.png
0DCCDD62-1564-4B83-9C19-8F59ECFA5ECF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Interior shots soon! I LOVE my textile seats. Sooo much softer and cooler, or warmer (if you’re in a cold environment). I really like how they breathe and allow for airflow. They are great. And you don’t slide on them either during cornering.

So 2016 and older Tesla’s can have the free unlimited supercharging transferred. Tesla decided that 2017 and newer cars would not allow the free supercharging to transfer. I haven’t supercharged much, but it would be a sweet perk for anyone who wants the supercharge often.

Very clean car.
It's good that you have the front clear bra, the highways around DFW are really poorly maintained and it's very hard to avoid rock chips. The paint on these cars is also very thin and falls off even if you look at it wrong. My S has more rockchips on the nose in 3k miles around here compared to almost none on my previous ICE car which I've driven for over 30k miles on the exact same routes.

Slightly off-topic, mostly curious, I noticed @ElectricIAC rated the initial post funny. Historically we do that here when there's something wrong or crazy with a sales ad. In this case I see nothing wrong, it's a clean car and a good price. Am I missing something?

Good luck!

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid
Very clean car.
It's good that you have the front clear bra, the highways around DFW are really poorly maintained and it's very hard to avoid rock chips. The paint on these cars is also very thin and falls off even if you look at it wrong. My S has more rockchips on the nose in 3k miles around here compared to almost none on my previous ICE car which I've driven for over 30k miles on the exact same routes.

Slightly off-topic, mostly curious, I noticed @ElectricIAC rated the initial post funny. Historically we do that here when there's something wrong or crazy with a sales ad. In this case I see nothing wrong, it's a clean car and a good price. Am I missing something?

Good luck!
Slip of the finger. Would be nice if one can keep the current tesla account to keep the FUSC if OP is willing to acquiesce to that.

It makes a bigger difference than you think especially in states where power is charged by the kWh!
30EB1B57-A4BE-4F8F-A6F3-A7CC2482EFF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: cucubits
Status
Not open for further replies.