Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: J1772 Adapter (New)

komrade

Dec 4, 2020
Bay Area, CA
Selling Brand New OEM J1772 Adapter. Total of 3 available (spares).

P/N: 1067348-00-B

Asking $75/each.

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

MaxHG

May 12, 2021
North Miami Beach
Please educate me on this adaptor? I don‘t have my Tesla yet but wanting to obtain all necessary and or recommended accessories prior to taking delivery. I do plant to get a Gen 3 Charging unit installed at both my home and office.
Thank you

komrade

Dec 4, 2020
Bay Area, CA
Please educate me on this adaptor? I don‘t have my Tesla yet but wanting to obtain all necessary and or recommended accessories prior to taking delivery. I do plant to get a Gen 3 Charging unit installed at both my home and office.
Thank you
This adapter is used when you need to charge your Tesla at a non-Tesla charging station. For example, ChargePoint.
Adapter is useful for road trips not at home charging.

Mattm4473

Apr 30, 2021
Boston
Thank you
This adapter will also come with your new car.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC