Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Light Harmonic Model Y Plug & Play Door & Subwoofer Speakers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of Light Harmonic Model Y Door and subwoofer speakers, for a total of 3 speakers. I installed the door speakers to try out and review, but never intended on keeping, so I immediately uninstalled, and they are here now to buy. The sub is brand new, without even been out of the box. Sound was much better than stock, but I tend to sell cars quickly, and would hate to waste these on a car I might sell in 6 months or so.

For specs, etc., please visit the manufacture's site below.

Cost new is $619.00. Asking $450 shipped

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 4.48.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 4.48.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 4.48.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 4.49.04 PM.png

Just watched your video on it. Did they send them to you for free to test so then you sell them for a profit?

Thanks for the view!

No, the company doesn’t send them out for free as I did inquire about that. In my video I actually state I paid for them. I got them during a Black Friday sale in November. Cost for me was around $550 with the sale. I didn’t have time during the holidays to install so I did yesterday and the rest is in the OP.

Figure $450 is fair.

Thanks for the view!

No, the company doesn’t send them out for free as I did inquire about that. In my video I actually state I paid for them. I got them during a Black Friday sale in November. Cost for me was around $550 with the sale. I didn’t have time during the holidays to install so I did yesterday and the rest is in the OP.

Figure $450 is fair.
Ah ok! Must have missed that call out in the video. Makes total sense! Thanks for clarifying and keep up the great vids! .