Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Like-New Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Summer Tires (GTA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price: $1450

For Sale are a set of 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tires 19" (245/45R19) Load Rating: 102 XL Speed Rating: Y

These tires were only used for 84KMs (acquiring new car, driving to a shop to get some protection applied, driving home then driving to the tire shop, where these tires were taken off and winters were installed on the OEM rims instead). This was because I received my car in the winter time and these are summer tires that came with the vehicle. For reference of the 84KMs, see odometer image, which includes invoice of winters being installed in the foreground.

Note: These were not used for Summer 2020, as I have 20" summer rims and different summer tires.

If you would like to see any other pictures from different angles, let me know and I'll see what I can do to accommodate.

-----------------------------
Tire Specifications:

Overall Tire Ratings: 245/45R19/XL 102Y
Michelin Item No.: 38057
Kilometers Warranty: 30,000 Kilometers
Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 9.60" on 8.00"
Eco Feature: MTP (Michelin Total Performance)
Tread Feature: ASY (Asymmetric)
Overall Diameter: 27.7
Max Load, Single (LB @ PSI): 1874 @ 50
Sidewall: Black Sidewall
Revs/MI: 751
Tire Weight: 25.68
Rim Width Range (Min/Max): 7.50" - 9.00"
Tread Depth (in 32nds): 9.5

Michelin Reference Link: Pilot Sport 4

(see item no. 38057)
-------------

Please note these tires are for *sale only*; not looking for trades. Tires are being sold as a set only and does not include any rims. Buyer must pick up from a mutually agreeable location (e,g, bank, timmies, etc) within reasonable distance. Prefer not to ship items.

While this ad tries to provide as much information as possible about the tire and its specifications, the buyer is responsible for ensuring that these tires will fit the rims and/or vehicle (wheel well clearance, etc) that they have. I do not warrant any such fitment guarantees. I will do my best to answer questions to help but it is ultimately your responsibility to perform research to determine whether these tires will fit your vehicle/rims.

Michelin_PilotSport4.jpg
Michelin_PS4_Size_Speed_Load_Rating.jpg
Michelin_Tread.jpg
Michelin_Inside_Load.jpg
Rennsportire-Winter-Changeover-84KMs_redacted.jpg