Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Maryland 2019 Model S Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As my Plaid order nears, I'm putting out feelers and starting the process of selling my car.

Pearl White exerior, Black/Carbon Fiber interior, Model S Performance. August 2019 build. 19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream wheels. I have a set of 21" VS Forged wheels on there now, but it appears they will fit my Plaid so I'll keep those unless I find out otherwise.
Includes FSD, Ludicrous, all the other Raven goodies.
Battery degradation is minimal - 339 miles on full charge vs 345 new (although I think they tweaked the rated capacity to reflect 348 in software 2020.28.5).
30,000 miles
Located just north of Washington DC in Montgomery County Maryland.

Due to the severe shortage of used cars available, I'm looking for about $85,000. Tesla's only comparable used cars in inventory are a pre-Raven 2018 P100D in New Jersey for 105k, or a 2020 Performance without FSD in Ohio for 105k. I couldn't find anything comparable on Carana or Vroom.

Car is very clean - DM with any questions or offers.

IMG_20190912_163301.jpg

Last edited:
@serendipitous that's a nice ride, well priced too. wish I'd seen this a month ago - would have entertained it for sure. You're closer to me as well so I could have drove over to pick it up, I'm in NC. Just had my my '18 P100D delivered Friday - also the works but with 5k fewer miles and with the black 21" arachnids. After all the aftermarket work I did on it, yours would have ben a couple grand cheaper I believe.

Good luck!