Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Michelin CrossClimate SUV for Tesla Model X with 20" wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you live in a relatively warm climate and go to the snow on a regular basis these tires are for you. With them you won't need chains and they can stay on as your permanent tires even during summer.
They are rated for snow (yes, with the snow peak icon imprinted on the tire) yet they are engineered to work great in dry summer weather. In other words they are the silver bullet that avoids you having to constantly switch back and forth between all season and winter tires. You can leave those on PERMANENTLY and never have to worry about putting on chains. They're in great condition as you can see in these pictures. I didn't use them at all.
Includes a set of two P275/45R20 and another set of two P265/45R20, which are the sizes you need for your Model X 20" wheels. I bought them when I had a Model X on order but now that it won't be possible to get a new Model X until March I switched my order to a Model Y so I won't need these tires after all :-(
I want $750 for the set of 4 tires. These will go quick as they're hard to get online right now. Oh and they're for pick-up only in the Los Angeles area. Too large to ship!

IMG_5166.JPG
IMG_5167.JPG
IMG_5168.JPG
IMG_5169.jpg
IMG_5170.jpg
IMG_5171.JPG