Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Michelin X-Ice Snow 255/45R19 Winter Tires (4) - Fits Tesla Model Y

For sale is a set of Michelin X-Ice Snow tires in size 255/45R19. They are XL load rated and fit Tesla Model Y w/ 19" wheels.

I just had them dismounted and only have about 1,200 miles on the tires. They are nearly new (no punctures or repairs). Tires have excellent traction in snow and ice.

I have the purchase receipt from Big O Tires dated like two weeks ago. I can provide better photos (condition, date code, etc) upon request.

I can meet you at your preferred tire shop so you / your tire guy can check them out.
I sold the car to Carmax and they didn't care about the extra set of tires.

Paid $310 each and they were backordered for a while.

Price: $800 (OBO) for the set of four

Cash only, no exceptions

Attachments

• IMG_8599 Small.jpeg
    IMG_8599 Small.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8600 Small.jpeg
    IMG_8600 Small.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 30

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC