TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: Model 3 20" Gray Performance Wheels + OEM Tires/TPMS

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ripfester, Jan 1, 2020.

1. ripfester

ripfester New Member

I'm looking to sell my stock gray wheels + summer tires combo. I put under 75 miles on them (DC -> work -> home) before swapping in winter tires. All miles were above 40 degrees F.

I'm asking $3200 + actual shipping costs (if desired); everything is included except lug nuts (tires, TPMS, caps). If you're in the Seattle area, I'm happy to deliver them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ripfester

ripfester New Member

Bump for price drop:
    $3000 for the set. Give an older P3D the new gray wheel look! AFAIK they should also fit non-PUP cars, but will stick out 5mm due to the +35 offset (vs. +40 on stock).

I'm also willing to break up the set:
    $850/wheel with tire, or $600/wheel without tire. Curb a wheel? Want a spare? Yes, you did; and yes you do. :)

I can deliver locally in the Seattle area, or I'll ship for actual shipping costs.

3. Fousthvk

Fousthvk Member

Interested. In Indiana but have family in Portland.

4. famoruwa

famoruwa Member

Willing to ship to SF Bay Area?

5. ripfester

ripfester New Member

Yeah, I'd be willing to ship. Looks like I should be able to get them shipped for between $100-200 for the set. Let me know.

6. Motorcity M3

Motorcity M3 Member

Will you ship to Phoenix?

7. ripfester

ripfester New Member

The set is sold.

(sorry this lagged the sale date by a week)
    (sorry I have to bump to post this)