Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS Model 3 Keyfob (Gen2)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a double gift of this keyfob for Christmas, and since Tesla’s return policy is not exactly streamlined I still have it. Willing to let it go for $125 shipped continental US or will entertain trades for Tesla accessories. Key is 2nd gen that supports passive entry.

I received a double gift of this keyfob for Christmas, and since Tesla’s return policy is not exactly streamlined I still have it. Willing to let it go for $125 shipped continental US or will entertain trades for Tesla accessories. Key is 2nd gen that supports passive entry.

What kind of accesories are you looking for?

Would you trade the fob for this Model 3 aftermarket Spoiler? New, never mounted, with orig tape.

Tesla Model 3 Trunk Spoiler Wing Carbon Fiber by IKON MOTORSPORTS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RHQZRNB/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_i_4dsLEbZNZ9CG6

20200413_193032.jpg 20200413_192951.jpg

I am in SoCal, how bout u...

Last edited:
Stupid question...what is tesla return policy?

What kind of accesories are you looking for?

Would you trade the fob for this Model 3 aftermarket Spoiler? New, never mounted, with orig tape.

Tesla Model 3 Trunk Spoiler Wing Carbon Fiber by IKON MOTORSPORTS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RHQZRNB/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_i_4dsLEbZNZ9CG6

View attachment 532143 View attachment 532144

I am in SoCal, how bout u...
Definitely interested in a spoiler but looking for a satin/matte one that would match OEM styling. Thanks for the offer though!

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Stupid question...what is tesla return policy?

They have chat, sometimes, but it's usually down even though the link says it's up. There is no phone for the accessories sales. You can email me them, usually over and over, and if you're lucky maybe they will respond.

I ended up selling my return on eBay due to Tesla taking 4 weeks before giving me a return approval and label.

Reactions: Vol16