Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model 3 Mid-Range in Seattle

Usernamen

Apr 8, 2021
Seattle
IMG_0522-1024x768.jpg

2018 Used Tesla Model 3 Mid-Range. Seattle. Washington.
ENHANCED AUTOPILOT

Solid Black.
Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
Black and White Premium Interior
18″ Aero Wheels.

Selling my 2018 Model 3 Mid Range (260 mile range). I am the original owner and own the car outright. Title is in hand. Selling because I purchased a Model X.

$33,950.00
41,000 miles

Photos have the car with snow tires and wheels. Stock tires and stock aero wheels will be put on prior to vehicle transfer. Car will *not* come with snow tires and Wheels.
Buyer may purchase snow tires and wheels for $1500.

It’s in great condition with minimal wear and tear. Car was bumped into while stopped at a traffic light. Replaced front and rear bumpers rather than paint repair the resulting scratches. Carfax report is attached here: 2018 Used Tesla Model 3 Mid-Range. Enhanced Autopilot. Solid Black. White. 41,000-miles. $33,950. Seattle. Washington.

Reactions: T-Will

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC