TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: Model 3 Performance Reservation

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by silentsnow31802, Jul 17, 2018.

1. silentsnow31802

Configured this when I thought my other car was not going to be repaired. However the body shop decided it was worth fixing. I like the idea of the P model but I mostly commute and it would be a waste of money.

This is an early reservation. Delivery Aug - Oct. It was configured before the data plans were out so it has free premium data.

Asking the $3500 I have into it.

See attached picture for configuration. The configuration is editable.

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  2. Toddsquad

Toddsquad Member

What part of the configuration could be edited? Color? Premium upgrade? FSD?

3. Turrbo

Turrbo Member

Why don't you just ask for a refund thru Tesla's customer service? I called last week to double check whether I could still receive my $3500 back and they said I could until I got a VIN.

• Informative x 2
  4. silentsnow31802

Looks like every aspect of the order can be changed. Except the option to choose the short range model obviously.

I did not know they would do that. I thought once you paid the 2500 for the order it was non refundable. I will call them and find out though. Thank you for the tip!

5. AWD>

AWD> Member

Report back, please. I’m debating on cancelling mine. They have had my $3500 for months now.

6. bp7989

bp7989 Member

If someone has m3 configured as below, i can buy reservation and pay $3500.
    - Non black exterior (prefer grey, red or white)
    - premium package
    - autopilot enabled
    around $56,000 package.

7. silentsnow31802

Just got off the phone with Tesla and they said I can indeed cancel a order for a full refund if no VIN has been issued.

Said there should be a cancel order button on the My Tesla page but there was not so they sent me an email form to fill out and email back.

Overall was a very easy process so far.

I have filled out my cancellation request so this reservation is no longer for sale.

8. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

I Messaged you. Have what you want. Thank you