Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model 3 Performance Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Configured this when I thought my other car was not going to be repaired. However the body shop decided it was worth fixing. I like the idea of the P model but I mostly commute and it would be a waste of money.

This is an early reservation. Delivery Aug - Oct. It was configured before the data plans were out so it has free premium data.

Asking the $3500 I have into it.

See attached picture for configuration. The configuration is editable.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 107
Configured this when I thought my other car was not going to be repaired. However the body shop decided it was worth fixing. I like the idea of the P model but I mostly commute and it would be a waste of money.

This is an early reservation. Delivery Aug - Oct. It was configured before the data plans were out so it has free premium data.

Asking the $3500 I have into it.

See attached picture for configuration. The configuration is editable.

What part of the configuration could be edited? Color? Premium upgrade? FSD?

What part of the configuration could be edited? Color? Premium upgrade? FSD?

Looks like every aspect of the order can be changed. Except the option to choose the short range model obviously.

Why don't you just ask for a refund thru Tesla's customer service? I called last week to double check whether I could still receive my $3500 back and they said I could until I got a VIN.

I did not know they would do that. I thought once you paid the 2500 for the order it was non refundable. I will call them and find out though. Thank you for the tip!

I did not know they would do that. I thought once you paid the 2500 for the order it was non refundable. I will call them and find out though. Thank you for the tip!

Report back, please. I’m debating on cancelling mine. They have had my $3500 for months now.

Just got off the phone with Tesla and they said I can indeed cancel a order for a full refund if no VIN has been issued.

Said there should be a cancel order button on the My Tesla page but there was not so they sent me an email form to fill out and email back.

Overall was a very easy process so far.

I have filled out my cancellation request so this reservation is no longer for sale.