Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model 3 Quick Bandit plate holder + All weather floor mats, local pickup Orange County, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just recently sold my 2022 model 3 RWD, so I no longer need the accessories I got for it. Local pickup around Laguna Hills, CA.
I have:

- Quick Bandit License Plate Mount: $125

Great plate holder for easy attach/detach, I basically did not use it, hence the price. Put it on the car no more than 5 times briefly so it's like new and doesn't even have any bug splatters. Includes the tool, instruction sheet, bubble wrap it came in, etc. Prefer local pickup, but may consider shipping it if need be.

- All Weather Mats (driver/passenger/rear) - $80

These are generic clone of the taptes mats, which are basically knockoffs of the 3d maxpider sans logo. Got the mats for 140 originally, the front passenger mat's fit is slightly off and a bit creased at a corner since the original fit wasn't exact, but most won't find this to be a nuisance. Functionally the same as those other brand mats, e.g. great for containing spills, mud etc. Easy to wash with a hose. Local pickup for this one only due to the size.

pics if needed on request, but for the most part basically looks the same as images online. DM for info etc. Thanks!