Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S Black Executive Rear Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling the Black Executive Rear Seats out of my March 2015 build Model S

Here it is loosely assembled on the floor...
HLyieVZ.jpg

The worst blemish to the whole thing, in my opinion is on the headrest of the right seat, depending on the lighting and angle looks like this...

cgFHChk.jpg

I don't know what that is, it was like that when I got it and never cared about doing much to clean it up.

From other angles/lighting it isn't so noticeable...

2ntfQkL.jpg

This is the other side, note that the little ISO-fix indicator is missing on the bottom where you can see it on the other seat.
OR5YlXc.jpg

Another angle..
rkMCmOJ.jpg

JAcGSbO.jpg

NPh2kFY.jpg

This is the center plastic separating the two seats although both seat backs are all actually one piece/assembly.
58kjWZG.jpg

Another angle...
AWjWTP4.jpg

and another
aDFd9hs.jpg

another still
itUoj4y.jpg

Here is the back of the seats
RzKJkDu.jpg

5egz7r4.jpg

SiULTiv.jpg

Here's the front of the seat bottom cushions plus the center console and it's plastic front cover. BTW nothing of the pieces are screwed together as it's sitting here.

fph5UFY.jpg

xFEDjzG.jpg

XTaD352.jpg

lTRjAva.jpg

PFe38wQ.jpg

b36MYkS.jpg

9x3G8rJ.jpg

RZdNxct.jpg

x1HQCx6.jpg

E1PU51H.jpg

HvDHPY9.jpg

C46TOVi.jpg

kctlOVa.jpg

EKFGkQK.jpg
cGtAicC.jpg

S1B2WFp.jpg

Here are the front of the main connector between the seat's wiring harness to the car itself
rw0cLYR.jpg

Here's the metal frame.
j3LtrtK.jpg

I'm asking $2500 to pick up in St Pete, Fl or I'll ship at buyer's expense. If you want to see a different angle/pic or have a question, please let me know. It will come with the 6 screws that hold the center console to the rest of the frame but it doesn't come with the 8 bolts that hold the frame to the car. 6 of those bolts are M10-1.5. The other two are probably also that thread but I'm not sure of that because they were torx instead of hex heads. It's the same bolts and bolt holes for the other seat configs so it should be mostly plug and play.

For reference on how to install, please see the pages about 2nd row Executive here
Service Manual Repair Procedures

Reactions: Art VandeIay
We just picked a model s for my wife and it has the executive seats and they are amazing compared to the regular ones. This is an amazing setup. Why are you selling?

I have a 2 year old in a car seat so he doesn't get the benefit of better seats. With the center console I can't put him in the center which then means his car seat keeps the front seat from moving back all the way. On top of that, as cookie said, yes sometimes we have to take my wife's car because we're doing something with 2 nieces.

I have a 2 year old in a car seat so he doesn't get the benefit of better seats. With the center console I can't put him in the center which then means his car seat keeps the front seat from moving back all the way. On top of that, as cookie said, yes sometimes we have to take my wife's car because we're doing something with 2 nieces.
Makes sense but that's why we have 2 model s just in case we need the extra room. I would snatch these up if we wouldn't have come across the one we just got with these seats. Im surprised they haven't sold yet. It would be interesting to see how many were made with the executive seat option. GLWS!

Reactions: Deanm0000
Makes sense but that's why we have 2 model s just in case we need the extra room. I would snatch these up if we wouldn't have come across the one we just got with these seats. Im surprised they haven't sold yet. It would be interesting to see how many were made with the executive seat option. GLWS!

I hear ya. I think they were only an option for a few months so probably not many out there. Now that I've had the old bench back there for a few days, I did experiment a few times and it (the bench seat) is considerably less cushy and nice but I just need the utility more than the comfort, especially since I never sit in my own back seats.

Here's ours in our S just in case someone wants to see what they look like installed. We're in the market for a newer S for me and if I can find the right one with executive seats I will jump on it. These seats are by far more comfortable than the regular bench seat.
20201012_185532.jpg
20201012_185554.jpg
20201012_185608.jpg

Has anyone done a retrofit of these, or can anyone comment on what the retrofit limitations might be? I have a 2019 S - will I have the right connectors for the independent bottom/back seat heaters? Will the MCU detect them and allow heating to work properly? Will the center seat weight sensor cause issues because of the console, etc? Very interested in these but don't want to be the first to try it :)

Has anyone done a retrofit of these, or can anyone comment on what the retrofit limitations might be? I have a 2019 S - will I have the right connectors for the independent bottom/back seat heaters? Will the MCU detect them and allow heating to work properly? Will the center seat weight sensor cause issues because of the console, etc? Very interested in these but don't want to be the first to try it :)

With respect to the connectors, the best thing to do is to just yank your seat bottom up, it takes a couple minutes and no tools (let me know if you want more specifics). I posted a pic of the connector in my 2nd to last pic so you can see if it matches what you have. I wouldn't be surprised either way if Tesla put the connector in all cars or just ones with the heating. Unfortunately I also wouldn't be surprised if they changed the connector. The software, of course, is a different story. There are threads Upgrade rear seat heaters? that say Tesla will enable heating in software for $300 but, of course, I have no control over what Tesla will and won't do/offer.

Here Retrofit rear seat heating - Model S, 3/2017 is another thread where upgrading/retrofitting is discussed. One guy says he's done it and offers to give up a doc on it.