Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S Misc Stuff - Wheels, Console, Paint kit, Shelves (Kansas City)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model S was totaled a few months back and I have since bought something else. I am open to offers, and can post pics later if desired.

1) Rear shelf. (black)
2) Lower cargo covering (black). I don't know the terminology for it, but it's the lid for the foot space of the rear jump seats.
3) Paint Kit (never used) from Tesla. Midnight Silver Metallic.
4) 4x slipstream 19" wheels with tires. 3 of the 4 have 50% tread on them, and the 4th was punctured in the accident. I don't see any major damage to the wheel with the flat. There is rash on one of the others.
5) Aftermarket Center console insert. It's black leather with light up upholders and usb plug ins. I paid a few hundred for it.

I am down to ship everything except the wheels. I will consider all fair offers. Additionally I am going to be near St Louis, Mo at some point this week if someone wants to meet at the St Charles Superchargers instead.

what tires are on the wheels? snow tires, all season, other?

what center console insert are you talking about?
I can check the wheels in a little bit, but they're not winter tires. All seasons most likely.

I just found the info on the console:
\EVAMPED Ludicrous Front Center Console with Blue LED cup holders with remote (no battery).

Attachments

• IMG_7347.jpg
    IMG_7347.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7350.jpg
    IMG_7350.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 63