Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S P85 w/ Warranty to 100k Miles! [Eastern PA]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my December 2012 build Tesla Model S with 85,xxx miles. I am the second owner and had the car shipped to me from California in 2016. The previous owner was a Tesla executive who had any minor issues addressed during his ownership so the car doesn't have any annoying squeaks or rattles that some Teslas seem to have.

The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to an even faster Tesla! Title is clear and in hand ready for a smooth sale. I'm familiar with escrow/shipping if needed as well.

This summer I had the rear drive unit, battery and MCU all replaced under warranty. You're pretty much getting a brand new Tesla with regards to the drivetrain. The replacement battery is a Rev. E 85kWh pack, which means it has better cooling and can support supercharging at the full 120 kW instead of being limited to 90 kW like most 2012/2013 Model S vehicles. A full charge yields 254 miles, which is in fantastic shape!

This is a P85 (Performance) with the following options:
Monterrey Blue Metallic Paint
Grey 21" Wheels with new tires 2,000 miles ago!
Active Air (Smart) Suspension
Black Performance Seats with Alcantara accents and red piping
Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
3rd Row Seats
Tech Package (Navigation, auto present handles, premium interior lighting, power lift gate, HomeLink, fog lights, etc)
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Parcel Shelf
Free Lifetime Supercharger Access!

The car also has...
Carbon Fiber Yacht Floor
Brand new Tesla mats
The car's cell connection was upgraded to LTE
Tesla Indoor Cover
Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Mat Set
Front Trunk Cargo Net
2nd Row 12V Charge Port (USB charge adapter included)
LED bulbs on the side markers and license plate lights
Extended Tesla Warranty (additional 4 years/50,000 miles on top of the original 4 year/50,000 mile warranty). Of course the drivetrain is warrantied by Tesla until April 2021 with no mileage limit!

I believe 100% in full disclosure so here are the vehicle blemishes...
Slight curb rash on two of the rear wheels, but overall the wheels are in great shape!
A couple small paint chips on the front hood from normal highway driving.
Small door ding on the drivers door below the mirror. Should be easy to remove by any dent repair shop.

Asking price is $47,000.

Here are some pictures...
MvzX5L8l.jpg

035v4wKl.jpg

loo2kpUl.jpg

Jc7zOGfl.jpg

bdhe4F1l.jpg

wTVC4FGl.jpg

c2rlX6ql.jpg

kmxCC6Ol.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Jordaholic
Price drop to $42k!

I might have to reconsider and just run it til the wheels fall off. New batteries (both 12V and main pack), new tires, new motor and a new MCU... this thing is practically a refurbished Tesla P85 and still under warranty for another 2 years!

Beautiful P85! It appears the higher miles, plus no AP, is what makes this otherwise great Tesla a hard sale. While I really want AP (and would also prefer the D for midwest winters), I love everything else about your car. Did you buy a quicker one yet? Do you have the original window sticker? Tesla's used prices have dropped so much lately that you're competing with similar 2014s with AP1 and lower miles (albeit at a premium to your $40k) and thus, longer warranties (since a 15k/year driver would just have one year left). I sold my perfect S85 in Feb, and I miss it. Ordered the MR 3, but the white interior hasn't yet gone into production, and it may mean I have to cancel if Tesla can't deliver by year end. If that happens, and you still have this in a month, let's talk :)

Beautiful car. I live in Collegeville and would be interested if current market price is what you'd consider for a transaction price. We've seen some great posts on 2012s here lately with motivated sellers. If you don't receive offers you find acceptable it's a nice ride to keep rolling in.