Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S Wheels (BBS and Klassen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I will let go of the set that sells first, and keep the other.
Located in Redondo Beach CA. Local pickup only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBS CI-R/Pirelli PZero (265/295)/ Gen 2 TPMS
$2585 picked up

57263810662--F10F7D81-0F5F-4374-A579-FAFECF1FC3A7.JPG 57266346001--475469DC-7CCF-4CC7-B15B-8A3575FA80BD.JPG IMG-9493.JPG IMG-9495.jpg IMG-0666.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Klassen M83/Michelin PS4S (255/275)/ Gen 2 TPMS
$2175 picked up

IMG-6080.jpg IMG-2898.JPG

best,
phil
626 20three nine396

Awesome looking wheels!

What are the rim sizes?

How are you not getting any rubbing with 265 or 255 in the front?

In regards to size:
Both sets are staggered and 20 inch diameter.

in regards to rubbing:
In Drive there is no rubbing. There’s a bit of rubbing in Reverse as you get to either ends of the steering gear, but not bad at all. Honestly was surprised I got the 265 to fit so well. It’s a Porsche spec tire as well (n0) so the tire shoulders are square (opposite of
BMW spec tires)

Will either set fit on a model 3?

negative. Neither set will fit physically. The wheel hub has a different stud spacing on the TM3 than the S/X.

Still available? Any chance for shipping?
@swayylee

Both sets still available ! .. I can ship but will be at buyers expense

may be moving soon to somewhere with a smaller garage.

The BBS set has one front wheel which was previously repaired looks like (pointed out to me by another TMC member it is on the inside barrel so not visible on the face side) but drives fine.

The Klassen forged set is still available as well

if you need more photos, send me a PM.

Make me an offer.