Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#17) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered EV Tax Credit 2.0, Model Y & 3 Gangbuster Sales, Low Model X Demand, and California FSD Drama.

FS: Model S Winter Wheel/Tire Setup

For sale is a set of Niche 20x9 Misano 5x120 wheels in black matte with Pirelli Sottozero 3 Winter Tires. The tires have at least another two seasons left on them. I originally paid over $4k for this set (with tires). I previously had them installed on my Tesla Model S. I sold the car therefore I no longer need the wheels/tires. They currently have OEM Tesla tire pressure monitors on them. Asking $1500 obo. PM me for more information.

Attachments

• 88866F2F-B28C-46E7-9B3F-9C49B45D10EB.jpeg
    88866F2F-B28C-46E7-9B3F-9C49B45D10EB.jpeg
    635.5 KB · Views: 56

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC