Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S/X (4) 20mm wheel spacers

krsgio

Nov 8, 2018
Colorado
Selling a set of 4 wheel spacers purchased from motorsport-tech.com. They are the v3 bolt on style spacers. Used them with a set of 21" OEM turbines for a more flush look when I first got my car before getting dedicated Summer wheels. Recently switched to Model X wheels for my winter set so no longer need these. These should also work for refreshed S that wants to use older OEM wheels without the offset looking too sunk in.

size: 20mm
bore: 64.1
bolt pattern: 5x120

$150/obo located in Aurora, CO but willing to ship.

Attachments

• 0C5F142F-1EFF-42DC-BAE6-2E06983B16E1.JPG
    0C5F142F-1EFF-42DC-BAE6-2E06983B16E1.JPG
    919.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-6733.jpg
    IMG-6733.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51

BreathlessRaci

Oct 12, 2021
Florida
Selling a set of 4 wheel spacers purchased from motorsport-tech.com. They are the v3 bolt on style spacers. Used them with a set of 21" OEM turbines for a more flush look when I first got my car before getting dedicated Summer wheels. Recently switched to Model X wheels for my winter set so no longer need these. These should also work for refreshed S that wants to use older OEM wheels without the offset looking too sunk in.

do you have a contact number for me to call to get the spacers?

Tastywaves02

Oct 10, 2021
Florida

I will take them if they aren’t sold. Let me know either way. Thanks!

AJ

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC