Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S/X (4) 20mm wheel spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of 4 wheel spacers purchased from motorsport-tech.com. They are the v3 bolt on style spacers. Used them with a set of 21" OEM turbines for a more flush look when I first got my car before getting dedicated Summer wheels. Recently switched to Model X wheels for my winter set so no longer need these. These should also work for refreshed S that wants to use older OEM wheels without the offset looking too sunk in.

size: 20mm
bore: 64.1
bolt pattern: 5x120

$150/obo located in Aurora, CO but willing to ship.

Attachments

• 0C5F142F-1EFF-42DC-BAE6-2E06983B16E1.JPG
    0C5F142F-1EFF-42DC-BAE6-2E06983B16E1.JPG
    919.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG-6733.jpg
    IMG-6733.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
Selling a set of 4 wheel spacers purchased from motorsport-tech.com. They are the v3 bolt on style spacers. Used them with a set of 21" OEM turbines for a more flush look when I first got my car before getting dedicated Summer wheels. Recently switched to Model X wheels for my winter set so no longer need these. These should also work for refreshed S that wants to use older OEM wheels without the offset looking too sunk in.

do you have a contact number for me to call to get the spacers?

I will take them if they aren’t sold. Let me know either way. Thanks!

AJ