Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S / X 5x120 20mm Hubcentric Black Wheel Spacers X4 (BNIB) $200 shipped

I recently had these made custom,
4X (5x120 20mm wheels spacers in Black (64.1 CB, 14x1.5 pitch)) for my Model X Plaid,
decide to go with custom wheels instead.

These are up for grab at $200 shipped using USPS priority (2-3 days).

I accept paypal (+3%) or Venmo /zelle.

Thanks

Attachments

• 71cWX8vUewL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    71cWX8vUewL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 99

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
You can have these custom made to whatever size you want for $147 anodized black. I think it's cheaper if you don't care.

Be sure to let them know you DO NOT want a laser engraved logo on the side, if you want an all black spacer.

I drag raced the *sugar* out of it, zero problem.
Also lowered on N2itive lowering links.

View attachment 784246
I decide to use them until my new wheels come. Sorry, mod can you close this thread?
Are you sure they’re safe on plaid? I hear the snout on the hub is real short so you need a 1mm taper or less to lock the hub centrically and if the picture you posted are the actual ones you installed they look like a pretty tall pitch, all you’re torque may be being applied to bolts and one day may fail no?

I know these aren’t for sale anymore but out of curiosity would they work for a refresh model s too or x is different?

Are you sure they’re safe on plaid? I hear the snout on the hub is real short so you need a 1mm taper or less to lock the hub centrically and if the picture you posted are the actual ones you installed they look like a pretty tall pitch, all you’re torque may be being applied to bolts and one day may fail no?

I know these aren’t for sale anymore but out of curiosity would they work for a refresh model s too or x is different?
Refresh s (plaid / LR) all the same. The picture is pretty accurate. I had these type of spacers on all sorts of car, never had any problem. Recently went to track day, launched multiple times, never had any problem. I torque to spec on all 40 nuts (20 spacers, 20 wheels).

I take ZERO responsibility, so please do whatever you feel is best for your own investment.

I do not have photos without lowering links.

Reactions: Mineobi and t0mmyr
Refresh s (plaid / LR) all the same. The picture is pretty accurate. I had these type of spacers on all sorts of car, never had any problem. Recently went to track day, launched multiple times, never had any problem. I torque to spec on all 40 nuts (20 spacers, 20 wheels).

I take ZERO responsibility, so please do whatever you feel is best for your own investment.

I do not have photos without lowering links.
Do you have a link to the ones you bought?

Do these have the right snout on the hub?

you are correct, another owner commented about the snout here. New Model S wheels don’t fit fender

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC