Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S / X 5x120 20mm Hubcentric Black Wheel Spacers X4 (BNIB) $200 shipped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently had these made custom,
4X (5x120 20mm wheels spacers in Black (64.1 CB, 14x1.5 pitch)) for my Model X Plaid,
decide to go with custom wheels instead.

These are up for grab at $200 shipped using USPS priority (2-3 days).

I accept paypal (+3%) or Venmo /zelle.

Thanks

Attachments

• 71cWX8vUewL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    71cWX8vUewL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 347
You can have these custom made to whatever size you want for $147 anodized black. I think it's cheaper if you don't care.

Be sure to let them know you DO NOT want a laser engraved logo on the side, if you want an all black spacer.

I drag raced the *sugar* out of it, zero problem.
Also lowered on N2itive lowering links.

View attachment 784246
I decide to use them until my new wheels come. Sorry, mod can you close this thread?
Are you sure they’re safe on plaid? I hear the snout on the hub is real short so you need a 1mm taper or less to lock the hub centrically and if the picture you posted are the actual ones you installed they look like a pretty tall pitch, all you’re torque may be being applied to bolts and one day may fail no?

I know these aren’t for sale anymore but out of curiosity would they work for a refresh model s too or x is different?

Are you sure they’re safe on plaid? I hear the snout on the hub is real short so you need a 1mm taper or less to lock the hub centrically and if the picture you posted are the actual ones you installed they look like a pretty tall pitch, all you’re torque may be being applied to bolts and one day may fail no?

I know these aren’t for sale anymore but out of curiosity would they work for a refresh model s too or x is different?
Refresh s (plaid / LR) all the same. The picture is pretty accurate. I had these type of spacers on all sorts of car, never had any problem. Recently went to track day, launched multiple times, never had any problem. I torque to spec on all 40 nuts (20 spacers, 20 wheels).

I take ZERO responsibility, so please do whatever you feel is best for your own investment.

I do not have photos without lowering links.

Reactions: Mineobi and t0mmyr
Refresh s (plaid / LR) all the same. The picture is pretty accurate. I had these type of spacers on all sorts of car, never had any problem. Recently went to track day, launched multiple times, never had any problem. I torque to spec on all 40 nuts (20 spacers, 20 wheels).

I take ZERO responsibility, so please do whatever you feel is best for your own investment.

I do not have photos without lowering links.
Do you have a link to the ones you bought?

Do these have the right snout on the hub?

you are correct, another owner commented about the snout here. New Model S wheels don’t fit fender