Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model X 6 Seater Official All-Weather Floor Mats/Liners (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey TMC,

So long story short, I got a set of official Tesla Model X 6-seater floor liners, but I ended up buying a MY, lol. Obviously have no use of the liners anymore, so I'd like to sell them.

I did open the box to inspect them, but these are brand new and unused.

Note: they're only for the newer Model X refresh 2021 or later. They're exactly the set you see here on the Tesla accessories page:

Description (as ripped off from the official page):
Model X All-Weather Interior Liners are made from thermoplastic elastomer material for ultimate protection and spatial coverage. Unlike traditional floor mats, Model X All-Weather Interior Liners are comprised of vertical walls that ensure maximum protection to the interior carpet and easy cleanup.

Six Seater set Includes:
1x first row all-weather liner [driver]
1x first row all-weather liner [passenger]
1x second row all-weather liner
1x third row all-weather liner

Asking $290 and local pick-up only (west Los Angeles)

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have these mats for the Model X? I have 2018 MX 6 seater with no console. If they will fit my vehicle I will buy them from you. I live in Ventura County.
Yup, they're still available. You're welcome to check them out and see how big of a difference there is, since I personally don't know the exact changes made from the older model to the refresh.

Let me know. Ventura is a bit of a trek over, but if you're up to make the drive or if you're going to be in the west Culver City area then I can DM you the location info to swing by and test them out.

Hey good luck with sale, I'm on east coast but wanted to just ask you a question regarding these. Are they more rubberized vs plasticky feel?
Hey dmk712, apologies for very slow reply!
In my opinion, they're eeriely almost exactly an equal blend between rubbery and platicky. It's hard to describe in words, but it's flexible like rubber, but is less frictiony. If you've ever felt the WeatherTech mats, they're similar to those. In fact, I believe WeatherTech manufactures these for Tesla if I'm not mistaken.