Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model Y Gemini Wheels w/ Tires, TPMS & Aero Covers $2500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling like-new OEM Model Y Gemini wheels and with TPMS and aero covers. Asking price: $2,500

Great condition and low miles! Zero curb rash. Newly taken off from our 3-month old MY when we replaced the wheels (Martian wheels *very* delayed).

Includes (all OEM):
-Gemini wheels 19" x4
-Continental Pro Contact RX x4
-Aero wheel covers x4
-TPMS x4

Everett/Seattle area pick up (can drop off if local for $20)

Attachments

• Tires3.jpg
    Tires3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Tires1.jpg
    Tires1.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Tires2.jpg
    Tires2.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 68
  • Tires4.jpg
    Tires4.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 66
@Jylbn Just a datapoint or two for ya…. I purchased this exact Gemini set, with less than 200 miles logged, for $1600 (from another member). I sold a brand spanking new set of 21” Uberturbines for $2200. GLWS.

Edit: Another data point…. $1100, with 36 miles on them.

Last edited:
@Jylbn Just a datapoint or two for ya…. I purchased this exact Gemini set, with less than 200 miles logged, for $1600 (from another member). I sold a brand spanking new set of 21” Uberturbines for $2200. GLWS.
Sounds like you got a great deal! I've been a long-time lurker and based the price off what I've seen them go for w/TPMS, and well under current e-bay prices.

Selling like-new OEM Model Y Gemini wheels and with TPMS and aero covers. Asking price: $2,500

Great condition and low miles! Zero curb rash. Newly taken off from our 3-month old MY when we replaced the wheels (Martian wheels *very* delayed).

Includes (all OEM):
-Gemini wheels 19" x4
-Aero wheel covers x4
-TPMS x4

Any interest in shipping?

Man, you'll make a killing if you can sell for that price! I've been here for a couple years and since Model Y came out the large majority of them go for under $2k.... usually in the $1600 to $1800 region.

If someone is looking to get another set to pull the tires off and use for winter wheels, just buy the winter tires from Tesla for ~$300 more...

Reactions: jebinc
As the lucky recipient of jebinc's Ubers and someone who looked to offload new Geminis, I have to agree with the feedback here. If you get over $2K that's an awesome deal for you. Having said that, I foresee weeks of price drops in your future before settling in the $1,600 to $1,800 range...

• Love
Thanks for the feedback all, @acarney @JimmySure I'm including TPMS already installed ($300 through Tesla) and the aero covers. These are plug and play, no mounting etc. Seen prices up to $2800 on sets like this that include TPMS and aero with no flaws.
On my two transactions, mentioned above, TPMS was included on both deals. Aeros were included on my Gemini purchase as well.

Last edited:
On my two transactions, mentioned above, TPMS was included on both deals. Aeros were included on my Gemini purchase as well.
Sounds like you sold under value then. I've also priced these out based on what Tesla is selling for their Gemini winter kit for the MY, and replaced the price of those tires with the OEM tires on this set.
19" Gemini Wheels MY: $1,500
Conti procontact RX Tesla spec: $1,128
TPMS: $300
Aero covers: $200
Total $3,128 *before* tax

My price at $2,500 is definitely reasonable. If someone wants to buy and can find lower priced that's great, people who want to sell fast, or sell with flaws, do price lower but my experience is they are few and far between.

Sounds like you sold under value then. I've also priced these out based on what Tesla is selling for their Gemini winter kit for the MY, and replaced the price of those tires with the OEM tires on this set.
19" Gemini Wheels MY: $1,500
Conti procontact RX Tesla spec: $1,128
TPMS: $300
Aero covers: $200
Total $3,128 *before* tax

My price at $2,500 is definitely reasonable. If someone wants to buy and can find lower priced that's great, people who want to sell fast, or sell with flaws, do price lower but my experience is they are few and far between.
@Jylbn Wow…. A swing and a miss… First, I didn’t sell Geminis, I purchased them complete for $1600, as stated in my post from earlier today. So, your comments are invalid. Nice try; I predict you will never see $2500 for these - unless an ill informed sucker shows up. Try Craigslist or OfferUp. You may find that your price is only reasonable to you. GLWS.

Almost everything I’ve seen includes TPMS and caps.,. Even without, I think TPMS are ~$300. Maybe someone will take your price but they’re likely a Tesla newbie. Just pointing out what I’ve seen here, that I personally paid WAY less, and making sure uninformed people know they can find a good deal.

@Jylbn Wow…. A swing and a miss… First, I didn’t sell Geminis, I purchased them complete for $1600, as stated in my post from earlier today. So, your comments are invalid. Nice try; I predict you will never see $2500 for these - unless an ill informed sucker shows up. Try Craigslist or OfferUp. You may find that your price is only reasonable to you. GLWS.
+1 - I found users (or buyers/sellers) on TMC are well-informed and savvy. On OfferUp, however, it's wild-wild west. So, TMC is the last place to attempt to maximize gain. You will find, however, quick sales for fair prices.

Reactions: PNWLeccy and jebinc

Includes (all OEM):
-Gemini wheels 19" x4
-Aero wheel covers x4
-TPMS x4

Asking price dropped to $2,200. Willing to negotiate shipping etc. within reason. Message if interested.

Wasn't expecting to find a back alley of dudes so passionate about Gemini prices but here we are, lol. Good feedback no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.