Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model Y Gemini Wheels w/ Tires, TPMS & Aero Covers $2500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 - I found users (or buyers/sellers) on TMC are well-informed and savvy. On OfferUp, however, it's wild-wild west. So, TMC is the last place to attempt to maximize gain. You will find, however, quick sales for fair prices.
Realizing I may not be a well-informed user, LOL. Long time lurker but not on as much recently. What's the reasoning behind selling for these prices on TMC right now? This question will probably derail my post but I don't want to be selling these for more than they are worth.

Buying this set new from Tesla would cost $3k (using the Model Y Gemini winter tire set and the Tire Rack cost of the Pirelli's and Conti's as guidance here), and off Ebay costs your first born child. Are there things that bring the value of a new take-off set of these down 50% or more?

Realizing I may not be a well-informed user, LOL. Long time lurker but not on as much recently. What's the reasoning behind selling for these prices on TMC right now? This question will probably derail my post but I don't want to be selling these for more than they are worth.

Buying this set new from Tesla would cost $3k (using the Model Y Gemini winter tire set and the Tire Rack cost of the Pirelli's and Conti's as guidance here), and off Ebay costs your first born child. Are there things that bring the value of a new take-off set of these down 50% or more?
Simply put, supply and demand. More people are dumping these for other aftermarket wheels and better tires than looking to drop $2000 on stock wheels with mediocre tires.

Simply put, supply and demand. More people are dumping these for other aftermarket wheels and better tires than looking to drop $2000 on stock wheels with mediocre tires.
Ah, makes sense. More Y's out there now too. Will reconsider and may make a new post, especially considering most buyers likely looking to take off these tires (and tires for this size are $$$).

Reactions: jebinc
Not trying to hijack this but I am also considering selling my take-off Gemini wheels when I receive my MY but have also considered selling just the OEM Continental tires.

Is there any market for just the take-off A/S tires and how much would people be willing to pay for them?

Not trying to hijack this but I am also considering selling my take-off Gemini wheels when I receive my MY but have also considered selling just the OEM Continental tires.

Is there any market for just the take-off A/S tires and how much would people be willing to pay for them?
I’ve seen a couple that were asking $400-$600. Not sure if they ever sold, and if so, what they sold for.

Status
Not open for further replies.