Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model Y HEPA Retrofit Parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale are the three parts needed to retrofit a HEPA filter into an older Model Y. Car got totaled before I could install it.

Part numbers:
Apron: 1619812-00-B
Duct: 1499137-00-C
HEPA Filter: 1495167-00-B

All included $200. This is the price I paid at the service center. Local pickup only. LA, OC and SD.

But that's more expensive than retail, this was my invoice in Long Beach Service center. , I think you're going to have to sell it lower than that
1673011532689.png

But that's more expensive than retail, this was my invoice in Long Beach Service center. , I think you're going to have to sell it lower than thatView attachment 892973

You didn't pay sales tax? I'm amazed if you didn't. Here's my invoice. I'm going to assume you paid even more than me given that LA County sales tax is higher than OC. Please check your facts before you make a claim next time, sir.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 186
Be warned: Tesla is shutting down the configuration update on software side required to make this fully useful. Otherwise no biodefense mode and reduced fan speeds

I've got fan speed adjustment in the AC menu (lo/medium/hi) so i'll be using that. Dont really care for the Bioweapon button (had it on my model S and never used it)
And all 3 of those will not put our as much air without the configuration change. Neither will any manual fan setting. That's cool that the lack of the bioweapon defense mode missing won't bother you. I just gave a general warning to anyone considering this retrofit, not your particular user case.