Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model Y Performance 21" Uberturbine Wheel set with TPMS, 10 miles, Boise area (will ship)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up my 2022 MYP and drove straight from the Boise service center to home to commercial tire. 10 miles max. I already had some 19" aftermarket wheels/tires that I'll be using instead. These are absolutely perfect in every way. Can do local pickup, or meet within 2 hours of boise, or ship at buyers expense.

Looking for $2500. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Attachments

• 20211124_080404.jpg
    20211124_080404.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20211124_080417.jpg
    20211124_080417.jpg
    703 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: gigawhat?
How did you calculate shipping and with which shipper?

I'm using Paypal's shipping calculator, since Paypal gives UPS discounts (and usps discounts) if you create shipping labels through them. Here is the link ->

I plan to use this packing method with the tires ->

I'm using Paypal's shipping calculator, since Paypal gives UPS discounts (and usps discounts) if you create shipping labels through them. Here is the link ->

I plan to use this packing method with the tires ->

Thanks for sharing. My UPS store quoted the best price on me to ship these (to midwest/west from Ohio) was 480.00 for the set of four. Hopefully, you protect yourself on the shipping. GLWS!

Thanks for sharing. My UPS store quoted the best price on me to ship these (to midwest/west from Ohio) was 480.00 for the set of four. Hopefully, you protect yourself on the shipping. GLWS!
Yeah, I've found that Paypal is drastically lower than going to a UPS store. You are basically just getting the ebay shipping discount. If you "quote" a shipping price at UPS.com, its also drastically higher than using Paypal.

Reactions: gigawhat?