Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

FS: Model Y reservation. Delivery July-October. Red LR. CA.

Hello,

I ordered a Model Y a couple months ago. Unfortunately my financial situation changed, and another baby is on the way now. So we are going the minivan route.

Delivery estimate in the app shows July-October.

Order would save $9k to the buyer (current prices on website show as $67,440 total, with another $6k of registration&taxes). I am located in SoCal if in person exchange is preferred.

Contact me if interested. I can be flexible on terms to accommodate the buyer.

Long Range All-Wheel Drive $54,990
Red Multi-Coat Pain $2,000
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Black & White Premium Interior $1,000
Five Seat Interior Included
Autopilot Included

Subtotal $57,990
Destination and Documentation Fee $1,200
Order Fee $250
Total $59,440

1649134856662.png

I'm getting a lot of PM, and can't manage to edit the top post.
- Looking to split the savings with the buyer. I see others asking about $6k. This leaves $3k savings to buyer, and a yearly $200 or so savings on registration.
- Preference for an in person transaction though not a deal breaker.

"Split the savings" should be $4.5K, right? Or am I missing something on pricing?

Also, what is this $200 savings on registration? I am curious if this is a DMV fine print that can benefit us all.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC