Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model Y Uberturbine 21" Wheels and Tires Take Offs (NEW) Texas (Houston)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be taking delivery of my Model Y next week and driving less than a mile on the factory tires/wheels before I replace them at DTC.

I am looking to sell them and if the deal is arranged before I take delivery I can be more flexible on options:

If someone wants the set ready to mount I can have them taken off and buy new TPMS for my new tires and wheels.

If someone wants them loose I can arrange that, but you will have to buy your own TPMS, have them mounted and balanced etc.

I am open to offers - if I don't have a deal lined up until after I take delivery the only option will be to have the tires/wheels loose as I am not going to spend the $325 on new TPMS, I will transfer the factory old ones to the new wheels.

Depending on offer I am willing to drive even a couple of hours to deliver (Austin, San Antonio), but would be willing to make the best deal to someone in the Houston area.

I will consider shipping them too.

Since no offers have come in, I will start with what seems to be a fair below most asking prices on these:

$1800 without TPMS for the set of new tires and rims
$2100 with TPMS and ready to mount for the set

I will drive up to 1.5 hours to deliver from Houston. I will consider shipping if buyer pays for shipping and handling (ie. boxes etc to safely ship them in).

I will be taking delivery of the Model Y tomorrow - ready to make a really good deal to someone who wants these. Last chance to buy them 'ready to mount' will be tomorrow about noon CST, after that I will sell them unmounted without TPMS, or perhaps split them and sell separately as wheel and tire set.