Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MPP 2-pc Rotors for Model 3 RWD/ LR AWD - Almost New

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to sell a set of front and rear MPP two piece rotors that I had on my LR AWD Model 3 for about six months, used for normal street and highway driving only in Florida, no track or racing ever. I also have the stock brake pads that that were new from Tesla when I put the rotors on the car which I'd happily sell with the rotors. I recently upgraded my brakes to the Tesla performance brakes and replaces my rotors with the performance version of the rotors from MPP. Please let meknow if anyone is interested in the rotors or rotors and pads.

rotors.jpg

Reactions: MountainPass
Update To Original Post. This is a full set of 4 rotors, here are some additional pictures. These are great rotors, replace your stock rotors, save weight and improve cooling too. About 4.5 pound reduction for each front rotor and about 3.5 pounds for each rear rotor when you replace your stock rotors with these. This is a great way reduce the unsprung weight of your car.

Attachments

• rotor.jpg
    rotor.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 94
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 102
  • on curb.jpg
    on curb.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 100
  • set of 4.jpg
    set of 4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 104
Very interested and located in Florida as well. Are the fronts the enlarged ones with the caliper spacer?

Sorry but I don't technically know how to answer that question so I posted the link above to the new item.
I had my mechanic take off my old stock rotors and put these on, I put new Tesla brake pads in my stock non-performance calipers and I was good to go. These were great for me, never had any issues, they worked flawlessly.

Very interested and located in Florida as well. Are the fronts the enlarged ones with the caliper spacer?
Sorry but I don't technically know how to answer that question buy you can see the new item description at the mountain pass performance website.
I had my mechanic take off my old stock rotors and put these on because they are a direct replacement for stock non-performance, then I put new Tesla brake pads in my stock non-performance calipers and I was good to go. These were great for me, never had any issues, they worked flawlessly.

I really want to sell these rotors, if you're interested please make an offer, I'll entertain anything reasonable, they are great parts.
Update To Original Post. This is a full set of 4 rotors, here are some additional pictures. These are great rotors, replace your stock rotors, save weight and improve cooling too. About 4.5 pound reduction for each front rotor and about 3.5 pounds for each rear rotor when you replace your stock rotors with these. This is a great way reduce the unsprung weight of your car.
I really want to sell these rotors, if you're interested please make an offer, I'll entertain anything reasonable, they are great parts.

UPDATE: MPP two piece front rotor set for non-performance 3, had them on my LR AWD Model 3, very low mileage.
I sold the rear set, still have the front set and want to sell the front set ASAP, all reasonable offer will be entertained. Compared to stock these will significantly reduce unsprung weight from your car, and they look very cool. Its a simple swap of your heavy stock part, take the stock rotor off and put these on and go-faster.

Attachments

• MPP Front.jpg
    MPP Front.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 83