Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilover suspension kit for Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are brand new and unopened. Ended up finding one local that was new and cheaper but i had already ordered and Sasha and Jesse from MPP were so efficient they had already shipped before i could cancel.
Im selling these for the full website price so if your local or willing to drive to Vegas you will save on the shipping ($117.50) and can have them same day obviously. If you want them shipped it will be at the actual cost of shipping that box, nothing more.

I AM FIRM ON THE PRICE. (these are NEW, unopened and unused) PRICE IS $2920

I will not be opening them to take any pictures and the strapping is still around the box. If you would like an actual picture of the box, well then, i suppose i could accommodate but it just the box with the white top from MPP.

If this doesn't say "SOLD" then that means they are avail. ;)
If you have any questions please reach out.
JT

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Why not just return?

Also, per MPP (because I emailed and asked) the warranty they offer is only offered to the original buyer, it doesn't transfer. So whatever value you assign to the warranty, that needs to be removed from the price.

Reactions: blackoutRF
I’m glad you called and appreciate you letting everyone know that information. Non-the-less they are new and unused and if they need to be warrantied when installed I will make sure to do that for the new buyer. Unless I can get Sasha to make an exception because of the unusual circumstances. Not promising I can but I may be able to if that is even a concern.

Why not just return?

Also, per MPP (because I emailed and asked) the warranty they offer is only offered to the original buyer, it doesn't transfer. So whatever value you assign to the warranty, that needs to be removed from the price.
there is a restocking fee and shipping back to them and since that would cause me AND them to loose money. (call Sasha and he will explain the reason as he did to me). Could save someone shipping.

Why not just return?

If you did email us about the warranty, it certainly wasn't since this post was made. I am the guy reading the emails!

JT's situation is unique and we have approved to transfer the warranty on this new kit to whoever buys it as long as both the new buyer and JT confirm it with us.

If you did email us about the warranty, it certainly wasn't since this post was made. I am the guy reading the emails!

JT's situation is unique and we have approved to transfer the warranty on this new kit to whoever buys it as long as both the new buyer and JT confirm it with us.
This is awesome as most major manufacturers honor warranty only to the original purchaser. This is a great example of the special service you get from tuning companies.

Thank you Mountain Pass Performance. If you have any questions or interest to purchase locally please reach out.

I emailed in June in reference to another post of actually used coils.