Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MPP Model 3 AWD Comfort Adjustable Coilovers - $1,300

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is a recently removed set of MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilovers for an AWD Model 3. The original set was installed in April 2019. The car was (unfortunately) never tracked and I kept them at a pretty moderate height for the life of the install (see pictures below)

This setup includes the original stainless hub forks and was really more of a custom hybrid setup at the time. I wanted the stainless shocks due to PA weather, but the Comfort springs so the guys at MPP put that setup together before it was a regular offering. You can see from the pictures that the finish on the shocks held up GREAT through 3 PA winters. Once the spacer kit was produced as replacements for the helper springs that originally came with the set, MPP sent me a set and we swapped them out in January 2020.

In April 2020 I started noticing the rear shocks making some noise, and Jesse and Sasha at MPP sent me their Prototype shocks to install, which are now the standard for the Comfort Adjustable setup MPP sells today. It drove perfectly, and quietly from April 2020 until we sold the vehicle to prepare for delivery of our Model Y.

I did talk to Jesse @MountainPass about the fact that I was looking at selling this setup, and while he did say that they would not be able to provide full warranty support on this setup due to their age he would absolutely answer any questions and provide continued awesome customer service to the new owner.

I will be including all MPP suspension hardware, a spanner wrench (not pictured) , shock adjustment tool, extra adjustment driver that I could use on the front shocks with some small holes I drilled in my Frunk panel, and if you want I also have a set of 15mm/20 MotorSport Tech stainless wheel spacers that worked perfectly with this suspension setup. The price of the spacers is not included in my asking price, but if you want both, I promise the spacer price will be worth it.

Feel free to ask questions, but right now I am not interested in shipping. Long story short, but I am "half" a box short after the shop completed the suspension swap back to stock. I am located in Yardley, PA which is along 95/295 about 30 minutes north of Philly, across the river from Trenton, NJ, and easily accessible from DE, PA, NJ, NY. I have tried to price these very well understanding the price of the new setup, but also understanding these will not come with a warranty.

All pictures of the suspension were taken 10/29/21. This is the current condition of the hardware.

IMG_2474.jpg
IMG_2475.jpg
IMG_2466.jpg
IMG_2470.jpg
IMG_2477.jpg
IMG_2480.jpg
IMG_2491.jpg
IMG_0773.jpg
IMG_1260.jpg

Reactions: travass808