Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

FS: MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers RWD, Arastradero Rear Camber Arms and Blox Wheel spacers

The VIN fairy granted me a Model Y VIN early so it's time to bid adieu to my 3. Looking to sell my suspension setup that's been great on my Model 3 LR. I believe this setup is compatible on all RWD so would work on an LR, MR, SR or SR+ but not the AWD, Performance versions. I've had these on the car for the last 15,000 miles.

Would prefer to sell as a package (MPP Sport Performance Coilovers - Retail $2490. Arastradero Rear Camber Arm - Retail $395, BLOXSport Wheel Spacers for Tesla Model 3 5x114.3 5x4.5" (2x 15mm +2x 20mm) - Retail $185) for $2,000 + shipping but open to serious offers.

Here is a pic of my current setup. Lowered about mid-way to give you a sense of the stance and how the spacers move the wheels out, but the beauty of this kit is you can adjust it so many different ways.

IMG_0288.JPG

For reference only (pic from MPP's website):
Performance Coilovers:
MPP-RWD-Sport-Coilovers-Featured.jpeg

Rear Camber Arms:
MPP-Camber-Arm-Featured-Image.png

Blox Spacers:
s-l500.jpeg

I am assuming the parts have been removed from your car but if not, would it be asking too much to see what the car rides like here in Boston? Sorry I come from the BMW forums so if this is a big ask, I totally understand. Unfortunately I have an AWD LR 3, and these are for RWD models so I would not be able to make an offer. If still on the car this weekend and you check messages please let me know and I can send you my contact info. Happy to buy breakfast or lunch!

Ari

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC