Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers RWD, Arastradero Rear Camber Arms and Blox Wheel spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The VIN fairy granted me a Model Y VIN early so it's time to bid adieu to my 3. Looking to sell my suspension setup that's been great on my Model 3 LR. I believe this setup is compatible on all RWD so would work on an LR, MR, SR or SR+ but not the AWD, Performance versions. I've had these on the car for the last 15,000 miles.

Would prefer to sell as a package (MPP Sport Performance Coilovers - Retail $2490. Arastradero Rear Camber Arm - Retail $395, BLOXSport Wheel Spacers for Tesla Model 3 5x114.3 5x4.5" (2x 15mm +2x 20mm) - Retail $185) for $2,000 + shipping but open to serious offers.

Here is a pic of my current setup. Lowered about mid-way to give you a sense of the stance and how the spacers move the wheels out, but the beauty of this kit is you can adjust it so many different ways.

IMG_0288.JPG

For reference only (pic from MPP's website):
Performance Coilovers:
MPP-RWD-Sport-Coilovers-Featured.jpeg

Rear Camber Arms:
MPP-Camber-Arm-Featured-Image.png

Blox Spacers:
s-l500.jpeg

I am assuming the parts have been removed from your car but if not, would it be asking too much to see what the car rides like here in Boston? Sorry I come from the BMW forums so if this is a big ask, I totally understand. Unfortunately I have an AWD LR 3, and these are for RWD models so I would not be able to make an offer. If still on the car this weekend and you check messages please let me know and I can send you my contact info. Happy to buy breakfast or lunch!

Ari