Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MY 19" Gemini wheels and OEM tires for sale (West LA, CA) - ALL 4, incl. TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a new set of uberturbines from a fellow TMC member and won't have the room or need for my OEM 19" Gemini's once replaced. Open to shipping (buyer's expense) via PayPal goods and services (for your protection) OR meetup locally in West LA or NorCal depending on how urgently you need.

Driven about 8100 miles on these, minimal curb rash on passenger side wheels. Pics should show this. Please ask if you need more!
TPMS included - you just need to throw these on (unsure about reverse compatibility with earlier non-BT MY's but mine is BT I believe, 2021 VIN 161XXX). Please correct me if I'm wrong here so I don't mislead others.

Asking $900 - PM open!

tempImage6K9kT9.jpg
tempImagepJyu16.jpg
tempImage6K9kT9.jpgtempImagepJyu16.jpg

Attachments

• tempImagebGR75G.png
    tempImagebGR75G.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 56
  • tempImageKUwqIk.png
    tempImageKUwqIk.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • tempImageQCEeUJ.png
    tempImageQCEeUJ.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
Looking to buy a new set of uberturbines from a fellow TMC member and won't have the room or need for my OEM 19" Gemini's once replaced. Open to shipping (buyer's expense) via PayPal goods and services (for your protection) OR meetup locally in West LA or NorCal depending on how urgently you need. Driven about 8100 miles on these, minimal curb rash on passenger side wheels. Pics should show this. Please ask if you need more! TPMS included - you just need to throw these on (unsure about reverse compatibility with earlier non-BT MY's but mine is BT I believe, 2021 VIN 161XXX). Please correct me if I'm wrong here so I don't mislead others. Asking $900 - PM open!

Looking to buy a new set of uberturbines from a fellow TMC member and won't have the room or need for my OEM 19" Gemini's once replaced. Open to shipping (buyer's expense) via PayPal goods and services (for your protection) OR meetup locally in West LA or NorCal depending on how urgently you need.

Driven about 8100 miles on these, minimal curb rash on passenger side wheels. Pics should show this. Please ask if you need more!
TPMS included - you just need to throw these on (unsure about reverse compatibility with earlier non-BT MY's but mine is BT I believe, 2021 VIN 161XXX). Please correct me if I'm wrong here so I don't mislead others.

Asking $900 - PM open!
I'll trade you my uberturbines for these plus cash on your end if you're interested. I'm in Orange County