Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MY Key fob, wheel locks, 14-50 plug, Paint Repair Kit & wall Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a bunch of accessories that I purchased for a MY. I owned the vehicle for a couple months but unfortunately realized it wasn't for me so selling the following accessories. All of them are either brand new or like new condition. All prices listed below plus shipping.

1. MY/3 Key fob with MY keychain (programmed but never used) $160
  2. Wheel Lock set with 4 lug nuts and key (Removed off of vehicle at time of sale) $40
  3. Paint Repair Kit in Pearl White Multi-Coat PPSW color code (Unused and unopened) $50
  4. NEMA 14-50 wall plug (never used)$35
  5. Current Gen Wall Connector with white plate and 18 foot cable (used in perfect like new condition but wall screws are not included) $500

hey, ill take the 14-50 plug and the paint repair kit. Can you do both shipped for $80? Or I can come pick them up since I'm in Chicago.
Be very careful when using a 14-50 receptacle. Most of the ones sold are not suitable for long term charging or to be plugged and unplugged. These receptacles typically around $30 do not compare to the $80+ dollar ones. The cheaper ones are used typically for a dryer on a 30 amp breaker AND they are usually never unplugged for 20 years, when you replace the dryer.

Take a few minutes and check our the YouTube video:

And don't think the better brands like Hubbell's are a guarantee, the cheaper Hubbells can have issues as well when used for EVs. AND when installing be sure to adequately torque the screws.

• Disagree
Reactions: Kairide