Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MYLR Reservation (EDD: March 21-April2)

Hello,

Summary: looking to sell MYLR reservation coming next week for $3K or best offer (registration info not entered yet).

Details:
I have MYLR reservation with EDD next week from March 21-April 2 (see pics). We are not planning to take it since we already bought a vehicle.

- $58,990 base price/config (MSM/gray exterior, black interior, 5 seats)
- $10,000 FSD config (that can be added/removed). I did not realize this price has also increased until this evening.

Net savings of $6000 over current MSRP. So I am looking to split this into a saving/earning for both parties.

I have not entered registration info yet, so I think the transfers do not require calling a Tesla SA. I can handover the account to you since I have (re)moved my other car.

Proof:
I have attached two sets of pics (one with FSD and one without FSD) to show that adding/removing FSD does not affect the EDD.

I have also attached another redundant pic that shows the EDD and today's laptop time (March 18). Just like timestamp verification on other Internet forums.

Logistics:
We can do the transfer via a video call where I can show you the details, and then change profile info to your email/password. Payment via Paypal only

I am new to the forum so may have overlooked any posting rules on this forum. Feel free to PM me about it!

Thanks

Attachments

• 73273EC9-F199-474A-99FB-CC42C2AFB8A6.jpeg
    73273EC9-F199-474A-99FB-CC42C2AFB8A6.jpeg
    752.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 92DAE94A-5AF9-4792-8C89-D234D9032C28.jpeg
    92DAE94A-5AF9-4792-8C89-D234D9032C28.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 105
  • E91C4179-87D5-4307-B2AD-547C8A45166C.jpeg
    E91C4179-87D5-4307-B2AD-547C8A45166C.jpeg
    808.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hello. I am new to the forum and wondering if so close to the EDD, you could change the car specs such as color and delivery location. Has a vin number been assigned? If able to change location and color I would be interested and can be reached at 8177217780
Replied. Comments that my help for others:
- VIN not assigned yet
- Can change colo/location/config (since VIN is not assigned) but that will definitely change EDD

Hello,

Summary: looking to sell MYLR reservation coming next week for $3K or best offer (registration info not entered yet).

Details:
I have MYLR reservation with EDD next week from March 21-April 2 (see pics). We are not planning to take it since we already bought a vehicle.

- $58,990 base price/config (MSM/gray exterior, black interior, 5 seats)
- $10,000 FSD config (that can be added/removed). I did not realize this price has also increased until this evening.

Net savings of $6000 over current MSRP. So I am looking to split this into a saving/earning for both parties.

I have not entered registration info yet, so I think the transfers do not require calling a Tesla SA. I can handover the account to you since I have (re)moved my other car.

Proof:
I have attached two sets of pics (one with FSD and one without FSD) to show that adding/removing FSD does not affect the EDD.

I have also attached another redundant pic that shows the EDD and today's laptop time (March 18). Just like timestamp verification on other Internet forums.

Logistics:
We can do the transfer via a video call where I can show you the details, and then change profile info to your email/password. Payment via Paypal only

I am new to the forum so may have overlooked any posting rules on this forum. Feel free to PM me about it!

Thanks

Last call before I just put my account on hold to avoid VIN assignment tomorrow.

Pickup in SF Bay Area

Price: $2500 (for $6K savings).

Thank you.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC