Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MYLR Reservation (EDD: March 21-April2)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Summary: looking to sell MYLR reservation coming next week for $3K or best offer (registration info not entered yet).

Details:
I have MYLR reservation with EDD next week from March 21-April 2 (see pics). We are not planning to take it since we already bought a vehicle.

- $58,990 base price/config (MSM/gray exterior, black interior, 5 seats)
- $10,000 FSD config (that can be added/removed). I did not realize this price has also increased until this evening.

Net savings of $6000 over current MSRP. So I am looking to split this into a saving/earning for both parties.

I have not entered registration info yet, so I think the transfers do not require calling a Tesla SA. I can handover the account to you since I have (re)moved my other car.

Proof:
I have attached two sets of pics (one with FSD and one without FSD) to show that adding/removing FSD does not affect the EDD.

I have also attached another redundant pic that shows the EDD and today's laptop time (March 18). Just like timestamp verification on other Internet forums.

Logistics:
We can do the transfer via a video call where I can show you the details, and then change profile info to your email/password. Payment via Paypal only

I am new to the forum so may have overlooked any posting rules on this forum. Feel free to PM me about it!

Thanks

Attachments

• 73273EC9-F199-474A-99FB-CC42C2AFB8A6.jpeg
    73273EC9-F199-474A-99FB-CC42C2AFB8A6.jpeg
    752.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 92DAE94A-5AF9-4792-8C89-D234D9032C28.jpeg
    92DAE94A-5AF9-4792-8C89-D234D9032C28.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 177
  • E91C4179-87D5-4307-B2AD-547C8A45166C.jpeg
    E91C4179-87D5-4307-B2AD-547C8A45166C.jpeg
    808.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hello. I am new to the forum and wondering if so close to the EDD, you could change the car specs such as color and delivery location. Has a vin number been assigned? If able to change location and color I would be interested and can be reached at 8177217780

Hello. I am new to the forum and wondering if so close to the EDD, you could change the car specs such as color and delivery location. Has a vin number been assigned? If able to change location and color I would be interested and can be reached at 8177217780
Replied. Comments that my help for others:
- VIN not assigned yet
- Can change colo/location/config (since VIN is not assigned) but that will definitely change EDD

Hello,

Summary: looking to sell MYLR reservation coming next week for $3K or best offer (registration info not entered yet).

Details:
I have MYLR reservation with EDD next week from March 21-April 2 (see pics). We are not planning to take it since we already bought a vehicle.

- $58,990 base price/config (MSM/gray exterior, black interior, 5 seats)
- $10,000 FSD config (that can be added/removed). I did not realize this price has also increased until this evening.

Net savings of $6000 over current MSRP. So I am looking to split this into a saving/earning for both parties.

I have not entered registration info yet, so I think the transfers do not require calling a Tesla SA. I can handover the account to you since I have (re)moved my other car.

Proof:
I have attached two sets of pics (one with FSD and one without FSD) to show that adding/removing FSD does not affect the EDD.

I have also attached another redundant pic that shows the EDD and today's laptop time (March 18). Just like timestamp verification on other Internet forums.

Logistics:
We can do the transfer via a video call where I can show you the details, and then change profile info to your email/password. Payment via Paypal only

I am new to the forum so may have overlooked any posting rules on this forum. Feel free to PM me about it!

Thanks

Last call before I just put my account on hold to avoid VIN assignment tomorrow.

Pickup in SF Bay Area

Price: $2500 (for $6K savings).

Thank you.