Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: never used, new 21" Arachnids/tire set (Phoenix area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling our never used/never mounted Tesla 21” Arachnid staggered wheels set, with Tesla OEM tires (as mounted and balanced by Tesla to OEM specs). The wheels and tires have never been mounted on any car. (Have moved on to another Model S and no longer need this set.)

These will fit ALL Tesla Model S's from 2012 through early-2021, providing a better ride and faster acceleration due to less unsprung mass. These are Tesla’s best forged alloy wheels with increased strength and less weight as compared to Tesla's cast alloy wheels.

For comparison, these wheels can also be purchased from Tesla’s website for $6k, but only in black (and they're usually out-of-stock):

Greatly prefer a local buyer, but can potentially ship via FedEx at additional cost (~$500).

Details here:

Question: can all 4 tires fit in a Model S with the rear seats folded down?
Yes, I have done this myself with Tesla's 21" Tesla wheels. The catch is to be careful and have a lot of rags/towels so that none of the wheel faces gets rubbed by a tire or another wheel . . . .

It ends up being pretty easy to load and unload, almost as if Tesla designed the car for this
:)

p.s. Just FYI: I 'm actually in Phoenix thru Thursday mid-afternoon, and likely back again in either late January or February. I can take additional pics while I'm here, if desired. Just let me know.

Sorry, I'd prefer a local sale, or will at least consider selling for US shipments only at this point. I have someone with interest in the US at the moment so we'll see . . . .

(If I still have them in a few months, then I'll look into it though!)
Sure thx. Maybe you didn’t n kw but shipping usps intl is as easy as shipping local. It’s just providing the shipping address amd getting a price and all customs/duties are my responsibility anyway. Given we are only 1 hr from Buffalo, it’s quite easy. :)

Goodluck :)